8 hrs | Delft
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager in the fast-growing market of virtual reality
As a social media manager, you will be responsible for the social channels of the SenseGlove: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, and Quora. You will closely work with our marketeers and development team to create and post compelling content for the SenseGlove channels. You will be responsible for growing our social audience and engaging with SenseGlove subscribers, VR/AR influencers.
Your skillset and experience
You fit well in our team if you are enthusiastic, a clear communicator with good writing skills, and a creative approach, eager to create content that the audience will love and find useful. In addition, the skills and experiences below are relevant:
- You have proven working experience in social media marketing (examples of posts and achievements are required)
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills
- Social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing, analytics and a good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented
- Fluency in English
- Interest in the immersive technologies industry
- You love making a direct impact on the growth and success of SenseGlove
What SenseGlove has to offer
This position will be on the basis of minimal 8 hours per week. You will work from our beautiful headquarters in YES!Delft but have the flexibility to work from home.
- The standard salary is determined based on your experience in the range of € 2000 – 3000 (based on full-time employment)
- A bonus plan based on your sales performance, with an option to grow into our stock option plan
- 25 days of annual paid leave (based on full-time employment)
- Travel compensation, or an NS Business card
- The opportunity to join SenseGlove at worldwide conferences and business fairs
- The chance to grow your career together with a fast-growing start-up.
Contact us right away
If you are interested, please send us your resume and a letter indicating your motivation regarding the job description and your experience regarding the skill set. If you have additional questions, feel free to give me a call.
Niels Bogerd, COO at SenseGlove
06 3360 7992
Apply to this position
Tell us what makes you special and why we should hire you, and we’ll let you know if we’re interested in an introductory meeting.