24 hrs | Delft
Are you the Sales Representative who will increase SenseGlove sales among global R&D facilities and universities?
As sales representative, you will be responsible for the sales of the SenseGlove. You will closely work with our marketers and our business developers to convert (international) leads into clients. You will understand our customer needs and clarify the unique product capabilities of SenseGlove. You will be responsible for closing deals with universities, research facilities, and system integrators.
Your skill set and experience
You fit well in our team if you are enthusiastic, a clear communicator, willing to take initiative, and are eager to share your opinion. In addition, have the skills and experiences below are relevant:
- You are motivated by a career in sales
- Advanced in the English language, German, Dutch or another second language is preferred
- Two years of proven sales experience
- Verbally strong and the ability to effectively represent a tech company
- Experience using tools like: Slack, Sales Navigator and ActiveCampaign
- A pragmatic approach with no fear of taking responsibility
- You love making a direct impact on the growth and success of SenseGlove
- Residing in the Netherlands
- The ability to stand bad jokes
Nice to have
- Affinity with virtual reality
- Experience with sales to universities and/or R&D departments
What SenseGlove has to offer
This position will be on the basis of minimal 24 hours per week. You will work from our beautiful headquarters in YES!Delft but have the flexibility to work from home.
- The standard salary is determined based on your experience in the range of € 2000 – 3000 (based on a full-time employment)
- A bonus plan based on your sales performance, with an option to grow into our stock option plan
- 25 days of annual paid leave (based on a full-time employment)
- Travel compensation, or an NS Business card
- The opportunity to join SenseGlove to worldwide conferences and business fairs
- The chance to grow your career together with a fast-growing start-up.
Contact us right away
If you are interested, please send us your resume and a letter indicating your motivation regarding the job description and your experience regarding the skill set. If you have additional questions, feel free to give me a call.
Niels Bogerd, COO at SenseGlove
06 3360 7992
Apply to this position
Tell us what makes you special and why we should hire you, and we’ll let you know if we’re interested in an introductory meeting.