24 hrs | Delft
Junior Sales Representative
Sales in the fast-growing market of hardware for virtual reality
As Junior Sales Representative, you will be responsible for the sales of the SenseGlove. You will closely work with our marketers and lead generators to convert (international) leads into clients. You will understand our customer’s needs and clarify the unique product capabilities of SenseGlove. As deal closer, you will mainly work with leads from universities, research facilities, and system integrators.
Your skillset and experience
You fit well in our team and to the position if you are enthusiastic, a clear communicator, willing to take initiative, and are eager to share your opinion. In addition, the skills and experiences below are relevant:
- You are motivated by a career in sales
- You have initial sales experience and are target oriented
- Competent in understanding the SenseGlove technology
- Advanced in the English language, German, Dutch or another second language is preferred
- Verbally strong and the ability to effectively represent a tech company
- A pragmatic approach with no fear of taking responsibility
- You love making a direct impact on the growth and success of SenseGlove
- Residing in the Netherlands
- The ability to stand bad jokes
Nice to have
- Affinity with virtual reality
- Experience using software tools like Slack, Sales Navigator, or ActiveCampaign
- Experience with sales to universities and/or R&D departments
What SenseGlove has to offer
This position will be on the basis of minimal 24 hours per week. You will work from our beautiful headquarters in YES!Delft but have the flexibility to work from home.
- The standard salary is determined based on your experience in the range of € 2000 – 3000 (based on a full-time employment)
- A bonus plan based on your sales performance, with an option to grow into our stock option plan
- 25 days of annual paid leave (based on a full-time employment)
- Travel compensation
- A pension plan
- The opportunity to join SenseGlove to worldwide conferences and business fairs
- The chance to grow your career together with a fast-growing start-up.
Contact us right away
If you are interested, please send us your resume and a letter indicating your motivation regarding the job description and your experience regarding the skill set. If you have additional questions, feel free to give me a call.
Niels Bogerd, COO at SenseGlove
06 3360 7992
Gesture Recognition using SenseGlove
Apply to the Junior Sales Representative position
Tell us what makes you special and why we should hire you, and we’ll let you know if we’re interested in an introductory meeting.