32-40 hrs | Delft
Junior Operations Manager
You will be the center of our internal operations and office
What is SenseGlove about?
Founded in 2015, SenseGlove enables real touch in the digital world. Our playing field is Virtual Reality. With our haptic wearable gloves, we take the VR world a big step further. Imagine wearing our gloves… and being allowed to feel the shapes, textures, stiffness, impacts, and resistance of any virtual object, so you can truly experience digital worlds.
Our haptic gloves will change virtual reality training forever by allowing muscle memory to be formed. Can you imagine the revolution this will bring in terms of impact? We can. And so can our customers, for example, VW, Airbus, Scania, Honda, Cambridge University, TNO, Fraunhofer, Siemens, and many more.
So, we are growing and making an impact. And now we are inviting you to be a part of the journey…
What about the SenseGlove team?
We are located within the high-tech incubator YES!Delft, we work with a growing interdisciplinary team of about 20 talented people. We are a positive multidisciplinary team with a global ambition to change the way humans interact with digital environments. We are expanding internationally. Personal responsibility is vital in the way we work. Our culture is flat and informal, and yet, we are professionally organized. And that is where you come in…
Tell me more about the role of Junior Operations Manager
We’re looking for a Junior Operations Manager, for 32-40 hours a week. We imagine this might be the second step in your career. You will drive the day-to-day professionalization of the SenseGlove organization. And more importantly, you will be the center of our internal operations and office. We will provide training to enable you to hit the ground running in this role. You will work together closely with the Chief Operations Officer. Your role can be divided into 4 main blocks that need further professionalization to keep up with the growth of SenseGlove:
- Events and exhibitions: You will team up with our Marketing Manager to organize and participate in physical and virtual exhibitions.
- Grow the team by scaling recruitment and foundational HR: You will own several HR tasks and play a vital role in setting up recruitment processes for SenseGlove.
- You will be responsible for several organizational and critical administrative processes, and you will lead parts of the financial administration.
- You will be the go-to person for all fundamental operational issues. Not one day will be the same.
What skills, mindset, and experience should you bring to this role?
Ideally, you have work experience in a well-run company other than SenseGlove. You:
- Have an enthusiastic, problem-solving mindset, and you love to learn;
- Are verbally solid and able to represent a tech company on exhibitions;
- Are not afraid of systems, processes, and data;
- Love to improve continuously;
- Are energetic, service-minded, and a true team player;
- Have experience with participation in exhibitions;
- Bring experience with basic administration;
- Are fluent in the English language;
- Are up for an adventure;
- Reside in the Netherlands.
What SenseGlove has to offer
This position will be based on 32-40 hours per week. You will work from our headquarters in YES!Delft and have the flexibility to work from home.
- The salary will be determined based on your experience and will fall in the range of € 2500 – 3000, based on full-time employment.
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Pension plan
- Travel compensation
- International travel to exhibitions
- Plenty of adventure
- The chance to grow your career together with a fast-growing start-up
What else is good to know?
We welcome you and everything about you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status. Diversity is important to us.
And here, you will find a few more things about us:
How can I show my interest or find out more?
If you are interested, please send us your resume and a letter indicating your motivation regarding the job description and your experience regarding the skill set. If you have additional questions, feel free to give us a call: Niels Bogerd, COO at SenseGlove | 06 3360 7992 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Gesture Recognition using SenseGlove
Apply to the Junior Operations Manager position
Tell us what makes you special and why we should hire you, and we’ll let you know if we’re interested in an introductory meeting.